Monday, January 19, 2015

Well this week started off in intercambios with hermana Taylor and hermana Avendaño! I went to a different Ward with hermana Taylor for Monday night and Tuesday day! Super fun as always. My favorite was that for our contacts in the Street we played this game where you have to say a key Word in the contact. Like a random Word that you have to throw in there. Made for some pretty interesting and hilarious stuff.

Things started getting a Little weird from there.. first thing is that hermana Avendaño and hermana Ramírez (my companion) called us saying they were going to the clinic because my comp had foot pain.. so they went to the clinic and got some pain killer and got it checked out. We had to stay in the house on Wednesday to rest her foot. So we basically just studied, or watched mormon messages.
BUT Wednesday in the morning we had a big reunion with Elder Valenzuela of the 70. It was AWESOME!!! After I seriously felt like I could just conquer the missionary world. Wooh. So good.
We went out on Thursday though with Nayorobi! She is super great and helps us out a ton in lessons. We found 3 new investigators and 2 of them are super interested and are going to come to church this week! They're only 17 and 18, but we have an appointment with them again this week and we will be teaching them one of their moms as well. We also went and saw another investigator again who wants to get baptized and was at church, and taught her a Little more about the book of mormon. She has SOO many crazy questions that it's way hard to control the lesson, but overall it was pretty good. We are working with her, and if she gets married, she will totally be baptized.

That's pretty much as much work as we did this week, because when we were working with Nayrobi I pretty much felt like I was dying. So we got back to the house at night and called hermana George to ask if we could call the doctor. The next day we went to the clinic and I had another stomach infection so we stayed there over night until we got everything cleared up. It was pretty funny though. All of the leaders and assistants and president were in the temple, and we couldn't get a hold of anyone. Our district leader was calling everyone and we finally got a hold of someone but by the end of the conversation with our district leader they thought I was in the hospital and they were going to do an operation and were about to call the family.. Gosh that freaked me out, because I just imagined mom dying thinking that I was in a Mexican hospital. Just a clinic. But By Sunday we were good to go and went to church.

Best of all today we got the news that we won't be having any changes this transfer!!! yeah for 6 more weeks with hermana Ramírez!!
Hope you all have a great week!

Hermana McNaught

No comments:

Post a Comment